Skip to main content

December 10th 2010


Confidence

Can  I please study your smile for three hours?
Let go of  all my regrets and depression too?

       
I try to gather all the confidence I have, 
just to say one thoughtless and pointless word to you.


Because I  am hesitating to runaway,
from what I don't deserve , and create something new

So I will gather all the confidence I have,

For you...

-Belle Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel

I hope your heart, will spin out of control Dizzy and sick, falling in a deep hole. Deep in sadness, always never enough Losing your worth, not a diamond, but rough.  I hope you cry, until your brown eyes close Dream then wake up, by a thorn of a rose. Smile all day, then feel low when alone Hear one song, then feel the cuts that were sown. Smell memories, of fresh cookies and love vanilla, fruit, or all of the above.  But most of all, I pray that you can heal My broken heart does not want you to feel... How I feel.  -Belle Rose 

Ink

I'm only writing because I have an urge. And all of these feelings, I will have to submerge. From the guilt after, telling someone my pain. The embarrassment, of my my borderline brain. The insecure lies, my anxiety finds. The weak side of me, reattached to their minds. When I'm all alone, those caring voices sink Today I'll save me, It's better done in ink. -Belle Rose

Alone

Alone This has happened before, fighting on my own. Self-hatred and sadness, thin marks, and bruised bone. The urges still haunt me, I see red and relief  The pain still controls me, that old friend, a thief. Stealing my sanity, my strength, my progress My brush needs a canvas ,I'll gently  caress  I have missed you, master,  the love you have shown. Convincing and charming, making me feel alone. Belle Rose