Skip to main content

Pray


Pray
I'm not sure if I believe in you,
but you give me comfort
when thoughts are scattered in my brain.
Because just the thought of someone listening,
helps me handle any kind of pain.

So if I'm talking to myself,
just know that I am talking to you.
Hoping that someone cares enough,
to help me through the day.

Does this count as a prayer?
Do you hear all of my thoughts?
Do you understand what I'm going through,
without me explaining it at all?

 This may not make much sense,
But at least I can have some hope,
that you can figure it out,
even though my faith is a ghost.

I may not trust you everyday,
or have faith when everything goes wrong,
But I promise that I need you,
even when I deny you.

Thanks for being that friend that I can always count on.
Real or fake,
my tears were just wiped away.

So tonight I'll just pray.

-Belle Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel

I hope your heart, will spin out of control Dizzy and sick, falling in a deep hole. Deep in sadness, always never enough Losing your worth, not a diamond, but rough.  I hope you cry, until your brown eyes close Dream then wake up, by a thorn of a rose. Smile all day, then feel low when alone Hear one song, then feel the cuts that were sown. Smell memories, of fresh cookies and love vanilla, fruit, or all of the above.  But most of all, I pray that you can heal My broken heart does not want you to feel... How I feel.  -Belle Rose 

Ink

I'm only writing because I have an urge. And all of these feelings, I will have to submerge. From the guilt after, telling someone my pain. The embarrassment, of my my borderline brain. The insecure lies, my anxiety finds. The weak side of me, reattached to their minds. When I'm all alone, those caring voices sink Today I'll save me, It's better done in ink. -Belle Rose

Alone

Alone This has happened before, fighting on my own. Self-hatred and sadness, thin marks, and bruised bone. The urges still haunt me, I see red and relief  The pain still controls me, that old friend, a thief. Stealing my sanity, my strength, my progress My brush needs a canvas ,I'll gently  caress  I have missed you, master,  the love you have shown. Convincing and charming, making me feel alone. Belle Rose